Saturday, September 24, 2016

6 Things I Didn't Bring And Wish I Had

1. My disc golf discs. It turns out, there is a course here and a small community of people here who play. They seem very nice, and willing to let me borrow their discs. 

2. Crocs. No seriously. Not the clog/virgin kind. Apparently Crocs make a whole bunch of cute rubber flats. The girls in my CELTA course wear them every day, they seem perfect for monsoon season. 

3. Wax pot/kit. I don't know why I thought this would be available here. All was quiet on the expat group when I asked.  

4. More long pants. I brought 2 pairs of jeans and various silly leggings but it's not enough. All I want to do is wear long pants because I am delicious to mosquitoes here. 

5. My poi. I have so many pairs of poi, I could have supplied our whole circus club with them. And here I am with none :( 

6. More board games, especially Cards Against Humanity. I haven't found a place to buy them here yet. I brought Scrabble and a deck of cards, but that is it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment